NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365 Barrel 9MM in Match Grade Burnt Bronze Titanium Carbonitride (TiCN)
DOES NOT FIT P365XL OR P365 SAS MODELS
The NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365 Barrel is a new improved easy drop-in match-grade 416R stainless steel upgrade option from OEM P365 barrels. These 100% Made in
USA barrels have desirable features like a hand-polished feed ramp and a 60-degree crown which helps improve reliability and accuracy. The NDZ Performance Sig Sauer P365 Threaded Barrel version is also available HERE.
- Its advanced broach cut 6 groove 1/10LH twist rifling allows for all 9mm ammo types to be used safely, from plated, full metal jacketed (FMJ) cartridges to cast lead bullets.
- Mirror finish, hand-polished feed ramp for improved functionality and reliability reducing the risk of your firearm jamming.
- Features a 60-degree match target crown for equal and unobstructed gas dispersion leading to greater accuracy potential.
- 100% designed and manufactured in the USA with certified US 416R stainless steel - no foreign crap.
- SAAMI 9x19mm Spec Chamber, follows the measurement, equipment, safety testing, velocity, and pressure requirements of the Sporting Arms and Ammunition Manufacturers' Institute standards.
(TiCN) is a PVD coating has a wide range of applications due to
the practical properties such as high hardness, good corrosion
resistance, heat resistance, and excellent wear resistance, etc. TiCN
hard finish and is scratch and wear-resistant. With the capabilities of
being applied to just about any metal surface, it is
lubricious, corrosion, and chemical resistant. No appreciable build-up to
interfere with any firearm operation.
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use or safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
Warranty - We will replace any barrel found to have material or manufacturing defects. Any modifications to the barrel and or the use of reloaded ammunition will void the barrel warranty.