Please excuse our color variations through out the site. This chart is the most up to date representation of our anodized color selection regardless of what our NDZ product pictures display. We are working hard to remedy this issue and color correct our product photography. Thank you!
Please Note: This product replaces the Plastic OEM Safety. This will NOT replace the Steel OEM Safety as it does NOT include the OEM steel plate required for our aluminum part. Thank you.
NDZ Performance Enhanced Tactical Slide Safety for Mossberg Shotgun Model 500 590 835 930 935 & Shockwave.
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic piece
- Made for easy no slip operation
- Reversible design, Installs in either direction, standoff facing front or more rearward (large or small hands)
- Shaped larger than stock with deeper cuts for No-Slip operation and easier engagement
- ** Includes - safety, cap screw and allen key
- Fits all pump models: 500 / 600 / 835 / 535 / 505 / 510 / 590 & Shockwave
- Fits all auto models: 930 / 935 / 5500 MKII
- Fits all bolt action Models: 9200 390 / 395 /485 / 490 / 495
Our Billet Aluminum Enhanced Safety replaces the factory plastic safety, with our profile CNC machined just like the factory profile for 100% direct fit. Includes screw and allen key.
The main feature of our Enhanced Safety is the custom CNC design. Implementing curved ridges help guide your finger naturally and more securely, which leads up to our extended stop for extra surface area when releasing. This overall design is more comfortable to use, more secure, and more durable than the stock oem plastic piece.
Manufactured to Exact Tolerances from 6061 T6 Aircraft Billet Aluminum and Mil-Spec "Military Specification" Hard-coat Anodized for Extreme Durability; will not chip or break.
Available in multiple colors make identifying your firearm easy.
NDZ Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest Quality Standards with a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
Disclaimer - "Mossberg" is a federally registered trademark of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. NDZ Performance has NO affiliation in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, O.F. Mossberg & Sons. The use of the word "Mossberg " on this page is merely to identify which firearm these parts or components are compatible with.