NDZ Performance for Kimber PRO 4" series like SIS, Crimson, Eclipse, Covert, Raptor, Aegis, & CDP. Includes a NEW modified Kimber guide rod. (1 full kit as shown) The aluminum slide lock tool makes tearing down your Kimber that much easier!! Lock your slide rearward, SLIDE this in place along with the e-clip like shown for super easy (no pressure) slide lock lever removal. Made of durable aluminum, Hardcoat anodized offers no scuffing or wearing your expensive firearm finish. A must-have item for any Kimber Pro owner.
Made specifically for ALL Kimber PRO 4" barrel pistols. SIS Crimson Eclipse Covert Raptor Aegis CDP.
- You are purchasing 1 kit as shown, 1 Kimber guide rod, 3 clips, and 1 NDZ Tool, shown above.
- Includes a NEW OEM factory Kimber guide rod, modified with the small groove on the end for e-clip engagement
- Allows for easy breakdowns. no fumbling with the stock "L" shaped tool. If you break down your guide rod assy, our design makes it much easier to reassemble!!
- Allows for easy slide lock slide lever removal, lines up the half-moon on the slide. Eliminates the stock "L" tool or "Paperclip" as many have referred to it as
- Will not scuff or damage the finish of your bushing like your stock steel tool will
- Easily slides in place, also no need to center it like stock allen key type tool, install e-clip and teardown
- Includes full instructions
- Can help reduce blood pressure, by making teardown simpler !!
Black Nitride coating has a wide range of applications due to the practical properties such as high hardness, good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and excellent wear resistance, etc. Black Nitride has a sleek rich color that has a hard finish and is scratch and wear-resistant. With the capabilities of being applied to just about any metal surface, it is lubricious, corrosion, and chemical resistant. It is a cost-effective alternative to gold plating. No appreciable build-up to interfere with any firearm operation.
NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use or safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.