NDZ Guide Rod for CZ P-10 C in Stainless Steel Titanium Nitride GoldThis stainless steel guide rod replacement for your CZ P-10 C pistol replaces the factory polymer guide rod. Our guide rods are precision manufactured to fit the specific needs of your CZ pistol. Quality you can see and feel, no burrs, a beautiful surface finish, everything you would come to expect from NDZ Performance. Upgrade your stock polymer guide rod in your CZ P-10 C pistol with a stainless guide rod replacement today!
- Drop-in aftermarket replacement - requires NO modifications
- Adds weight up front to help reduce muzzle flip, for placing faster follow up shots
- Made from Solid Stainless Steel - will not rust or corrode
- Dresses up your CZ, precision-made SST guide rod using USA Made Materials
- NO-FLEX vs plastic guide rod, which makes for smooth, reliable operation
- Smooth slide operation
- Made in the USA to the highest quality standards with a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured defects
(TiN) a PVD coating has a wide range of applications due to the practical properties such as high hardness, good corrosion resistance, heat resistance, and excellent wear resistance, etc. TiN is a beautiful rich gold color that has a
hard finish and is scratch and wear-resistant. With the capabilities of being applied to just about any metal surface, it is lubricious, corrosion, and chemical resistant. It is a cost-effective alternative to gold plating.
No appreciable build-up to
interfere with any firearm operation.
Does Not Fit: Full-size models
Does Fit: CZ P-10 C
Performance stainless steel guide rods provide a decisive advantage for CZ P-10 C owners. Special features include a rigid stainless steel body that improves lock up by completely removing any "guide rod flex".
Note: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.