Upgrade your firearm with the NDZ Performance G17 Extra Power Recoil Guide Rod Kit for Glock GEN 1-3.
Fits GEN 1-3 Glock Model(s): 17, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35 & 37.
Does Not Fit: GEN 4 or 5.
The NDZ EPR Kits provide a decisive advantage for all Glock owners. Special features include a rigid stainless-steel body that improves lock up by completely removing "guide rod flex". The hex screw removable tip allows the user to choose various spring weights that will calibrate the ammunition to their Glock.
Included in this Kit:
- ( 1 ) - Stainless Steel Guide Rod with hardware.
- ( 1 ) - 3/32" Allen Wrench.
- ( 1 ) - 20lb ISMI Reduced Recoil Spring.
- ( 1 ) - 22lb ISMI Reduced Recoil Spring.
- ( 1 ) - 24lb ISMI Reduced Recoil Spring.
ISMI premium springs are manufactured exclusively with certified aerospace specification alloys; stainless or chrome silicon. Then the springs are heat treated, shot-peened and stress relieved after winding to enhance performance and durability.
Please make sure you are using the correct loads for the springs or you will have cycling issues.
Glock Factory Recoil Spring Weights by Model
What Recoil Spring Weight do you Need?
- Glock Models: 17, 20, 21, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35, 37, 40, 41 - Factory Stock Spring weight is 17lbs.
- Glock Models: 19, 19X, 23, 32, 38 - Factory Stock Spring weight is 18lbs.
- 11 - 13lbs Springs: Typically used for Competition Shooting, or when using a Recoil Compensator with Barrel.
A lighter weight Recoil spring allows for a faster recoil time. This allows the shooter to stay on target longer and makes target re-acquisition, Faster and Easier.
- 16lbs Springs: For Reduced Power Ammunition Loads.
- 17 - 18lbs Springs: Factory Weight.
- 19 - 24lbs Springs: For Heavy Power Ammunition Loads +p or +p+.
NDZ Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest Quality Standards with a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
We recommend the use of Blue Loctite on the hex screw threads when switching out springs. This will provide a firm hold and still allow easy removal when necessary.
Disclaimer: "GLOCK" is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. NDZ Performance has NO affiliation in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of the word "GLOCK " on this page is merely to identify which firearm these parts or components are compatible with.