Please excuse our color variations through out the site. This chart
is the most up to date representation of our anodized color selection
regardless of what our NDZ product pictures display. We are working hard
to remedy this issue and color correct our product photography. Thank
Please Note: This product replaces the Plastic OEM Safety. This will NOT replace the Steel OEM Safety as it does NOT include the OEM steel plate required for our aluminum part. Thank you.
NDZ Performance Enhanced Tactical Slide Safety for Mossberg Shotgun Model 500 590 835 930 935 & Shockwave.
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic piece
- Made for easy no slip operation
- Reversible design, Installs in either direction, standoff facing front or more rearward (large or small hands)
- Shaped larger than stock with deeper cuts for No-Slip operation and easier engagement
- ** Includes - safety, cap screw, allen key AND replacement Safety Detent ball
- Fits all pump models: 500 / 600 / 835 / 535 / 505 / 510 / 590 & Shockwave
- Fits all auto models: 930 / 935 / 5500 MKII
- Fits all bolt action Models: 9200 390 / 395 /485 / 490 / 495
Billet Aluminum Enhanced Safety replaces the factory plastic safety,
with our profile CNC machined just like the factory profile for 100%
direct fit. Includes screw and allen key.
The main feature of our
Enhanced Safety is the custom CNC design. Implementing curved ridges
help guide your finger naturally and more securely, which leads up to
our extended stop for extra surface area when releasing. This overall
design is more comfortable to use, more secure, and more durable than
the stock oem plastic piece.
Manufactured to Exact Tolerances
from 6061 T6 Aircraft Billet Aluminum and Anodized for Extreme
Durability; will not chip or break.
Available in multiple colors make identifying your firearm easy.
Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket
Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest
Quality Standards with a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
- "Mossberg" is a federally registered trademark of O.F. Mossberg &
Sons. NDZ Performance has NO affiliation in any manner with, or
otherwise endorsed by, O.F. Mossberg & Sons. The use of the word
"Mossberg " on this page is merely to identify which firearm these parts
or components are compatible with.