Upgrade your firearm with the NDZ Performance High Vis Aluminum Shotgun Follower for Mossberg 500, 535, 835, 590 & 930 - 20 Gauge. Available In: Blue.
- Fits All Pump Models: 500 / 600 / 835 / 535 / 505 / 510 / 590 & Shockwave.
- Fits All Auto Models: 930 / 935 / 5500 MKII, / 9200.
- For 20 Gauge Only.
Please Note: Not for use on dimpled tube shotguns. We do Not promote or advocate modifying your magazine tube. The overall design facilitates safety by offering high visibility colors while providing reliable shell feeding that will Not rust or corrode.
Our Billet Aluminum Enhanced Low-drag Follower replaces your factory steel or plastic follower for added reliability and safety. This is CNC machined for 100% direct fit and it is Made in the USA.
- Drop in replacement for the stock plastic or steel piece for smooth reliable operation.
- Ample head projection, very similar to stock for easier visibility when looking into the breech (side or bottom).
- Made in the USA from Lightweight Billet Aluminum and Anodized, will not rust, corrode and is resistant to solvents.
- High visibility colors provide a quick visual that the magazine tube is empty for added safety.
- Grooved side profile offers strength while minimizing friction in the magazine bore.
- NDZ's larger internal diameter, helps magazine spring collapse inside follower.
- Through hole, allows the users finger to feel in low light conditions for a full / empty condition.
Available in multiple color finishes for that added personal touch.
Manufactured to Exact Tolerances from 6061 T6 Aircraft Billet Aluminum & Hardcoat Anodized for Extreme Durability; will not chip or break.
NDZ Performance is a USA Manufacturer of High Quality Aftermarket Firearm Accessories. Proudly made right here, in our facility, to the Highest Quality Standards from materials such as Aluminum, Brass, Steel & Delrin. All NDZ manufactured goods carry a Lifetime Warranty against Manufactured Defects.
INSTALLATION WARNING: NDZ always recommends any part be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. NDZ promotes the use of safety practices and gear when working on any firearm.
Disclaimer: "Mossberg" is a federally registered trademark of O.F. Mossberg & Sons. NDZ Performance has NO affiliation in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, O.F. Mossberg & Sons. The use of the word "Mossberg " on this page is merely to identify which firearm these parts or components are compatible with.