Upgrade your firearm with the Magpul MOE Carbine Stock Milspec for AR-15. Available In: FDE.
Fits: AR-15 Platforms.
We are an authorized MAGPUL vendor. Please note, our MAGPUL accessories are NOT PTS, these are the real deal.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
The Magpul MOE Stock Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M16 carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. The Mil-Spec Model includes a standard 0.30" rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Colt, Armalite, S&W, LMT, and others (please see the note below).
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life.
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort.
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation.
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications.
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments.
- Sling Mounts.
- Removable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection.
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25in sling loops.
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs.
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55in.
- Enhanced Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.70in.
- Cheek Risers (0.25in, 0.50in, 0.75in for NON-AR15/M16 applications).
- MOE, Mil-Spec (stock configuration).
- Weight: 0.50 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.75 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 6.90in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.70in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 13.95in.
Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company's name comes from this original product called the Magpul. Over the last seventeen years, Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency.
Please Note: There are two basic sizes of M4 Carbine receiver extensions (buffer tubes): mil-spec and commercial-spec. If you have a commercial-spec extension on your rifle, make sure to order the Commercial-Spec MOE. Please see the "Related Info" section above to determine which tube you have.
If you have one of the uncommon military tubes with an extended slant-back, along with the Mil-Spec MOE you will also need to order the Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" (sold separately).
Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
Disclaimer: No international shipping, we strictly follow the International Traffic and Arms Regulations (ITAR). We cannot ship any item (including non-essential firearm parts) outside of the United States. This Item is NOT available for Export NO exceptions.