Effortlessly load almost any 9mm, 357 Sig .40 S&W, 10mm or .45 ACP pistol magazine with the UpLULA Universal Pistol Loader. As one popular online gun forum said, "it is the coolest accessory, period!". Oh, and it protects the mags as well by making the loading process be exactly the same each time and not wearing or bending feed lips, etc.
Known To Load The Following Magazines:
Astra, Auto Ordnance, Barak, Beretta, Browning, Bul, Colt, CZ, EAA, FN, Glock, H&K, Hi-Point, High Standard, Jericho, Kahr, Kel-Tec, Kimber, Les Baer, Llama, Magnum Research, Para Ordnance, Pheonix Arms, Ruger, Sigma, Sig Sauer, S&W, Springfield Armory, Star, Steyr, Taurus, Vector, Walther, and more.
Known to load and unload well the following Single Stack, 1911 & Double Stack Magazines:
- 9mm Luger - ***See exceptions below***
- .357 Sig
- .40 S&W
- .45 ACP - ***See exceptions below***
PLEASE NOTE - It WILL work with S&W M&P Shield Magazines
The Maglula UpLULA will also load the following .380 Single & Double Stack Magazines:
- Beretta 84 Cheetah
- Bersa Thunder - Double Stack Only
- CZ 83
- Glock Model 42
- Ruger LC380 - May work better with the MagLula 1911AI (Aligner Insert)
- S&W Body Guard - Can also use the BabyUpLULA
- Walther PK380 - Can also use the BabyUpLULA
***The UpLULA WILL NOT WORK WITH THE FOLLOWING***
- S&W 7rd 9mm single stack mags (Beak too wide, does not enter in between lips)
- Mags with highly slanted lips (like Luger)
- Glock Model 36 single stack (Beak will not come out of mag)
- Glock .45 GAP
- Kel Tec PMR-30 mags
- Any magazine for rounds longer than 33mm like: 9x23 Win, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .357 Max, .41 Rem, .44 Mag, .44 S&W Special, .45 Colt, .45 Win Mag or .50AE
- Mags with less than 8.0mm between their lips
- Any "linked magazines"
- May not load the last round in a few types of magazines
Since 2001, Maglula Ltd. Israel manufactures professional military-grade tools for loading and unloading magazines. Their products save valuable time at the range, field and armory, and prevent pain associated with loading and unloading magazines. They also prevent damage to the magazine lips, therefore reducing weapon jams. They currently hold 9 US patents associated with magazine loaders.